What technical requirements should be met in the production of plastic mold?
1. For molds smaller than 2020, prying pits should be made between plates a and B; for molds larger than 2020, prying pits should be made between all templates, including thimble plates.
2. The guide sleeve of die-forming guide pillar should be processed with exhaust groove to prevent damage of guide pillar guide sleeve.
3. There shall be no sharp corner on the mold, and chamfering is required. Unless otherwise specified.
4. Internal mold and mold parts shall not be welded without permission.
5. The periphery of the mold must be provided with an exhaust slot at an appropriate position. Please refer to the mold design manual for the specification of the exhaust groove.
6. As far as possible, avoid using the grinder to grind on the mold. If it is necessary to use the grinding machine to process, it must use oilstone to save light (especially the parting surface)
7. The surface treatment of internal mold adhesive surface must be carried out in accordance with the BOM table or other technical requirements formally notified. The machining lines (WEDM, milling machine, CNC gong machine, spark machine) on the non glue surface should also be lightened with oilstone.
8. All internal mold materials and die blank level requirements must be purchased according to the order or the technical requirements formally confirmed in the design review process. Material certificate must be provided. If it is hard mold, heat treatment report must be provided. All relevant certificates.
9. For the front and rear inner molds, inserts, row position, inclined top, straight top (push block), shovel chicken, etc., a waist round pit shall be machined on the bottom or side of all the molds, and the material name and hardness shall be engraved.
10. Nitriding and hardening treatment must be carried out for the important wear parts such as row position, pushing block, shovel chicken, pump mouth, etc.
11. The row position must have positioning. The positioning methods include catapult, ball, HASCO (DME) standard line clamp, etc., which should be in accordance with the requirements of each project. The row position needs to have the pressure strip, the wear-resistant plate. The pressing strip and wear-resistant plate must be made of wear-resistant hard material, and oil groove shall be added.
12. The inclined guide pillar must be pressed tightly and cannot be rotated or loosened. The tail of inclined guide pillar must be processed into hemispherical shape or conical platform shape, which is conducive to ensure the normal movement of row position. If there are two or more inclined guide pillars in the same row, the length, size and inclination of the inclined guide pillars must be the same.
13. Wear resistant hard material must be used for inclined roof seat. The inclined roof must be processed with oil groove, and the inclined top seat is generally hardened to hrc40-45 degree by 2510 or Cr12. Because the inclined jacking seat is subjected to impact load, it can not be too hard, otherwise it will fracture, and chamfer C angle at all right angles. Inclined top guide plate (bronze) is required. Welding is not allowed.
14. Light saving of 400-600 is required for flow channel and glue inlet.
15. The corresponding identification code shall be engraved on the thimble, sleeve, thimble, inclined ejector and thimble plate for easy installation. If the ejector pin position is not horizontal on the product, it is necessary to make the thimble seat "d" or use anti rotation pin key for positioning.
16. HASCO or DME standard shall be adopted for thimble. The selection of thimble depends on the BOM table or other officially notified die technical requirements.
17. When processing the O-ring groove, a clearance of 0.25 mm should be reserved on one side. Generally, the rubber ring should be preloaded by 0.5 ~ 0.8 mm. If this point is not paid attention to, the rubber ring is easy to be damaged and cause water leakage.
18. If the nozzle needs nitriding, it needs to make a stop pin. The nozzle radius must meet the drawing requirements. The nozzle is not nitrided and may have been hit before moving.
19. The support head must be arranged for the conventional structure mold, and the two end faces need to be ground flat. The small mold is pre pressed by 0.1 mm, and the large mold is preloaded by 0.1 mm-0.15 mm
20. The diameter of locating ring must conform to the drawing, and the form and position of jacking rod joint must conform to the drawing.
21. The specification of the water nozzle shall be in accordance with the BOM table or the confirmed mold drawing. The countersunk hole of the water nozzle must be processed and installed according to the mold drawing. Drilling deviation shall not be allowed, and the acute angle shall be chamfered.
22. Water transportation must be marked with ini, outI, in2, out2 ..
23. All the marks printed on the mould must be neat, upright and not crooked.
24. The mould needs to install side lock (straight body lock) on four sides. If side lock cannot be installed, taper lock or taper lock shall be installed. The taper lock should be installed horizontally.
25. All screws and mold accessories should be the preferred standard parts, and the screw head should not be sawed off. The effective locking length of the screw must be enough, normally 1.5 or 2.
26. The hot nozzle raceway must be rounded to avoid scratching the wire.
27. Install the hot nozzle ID card on the side of the die panel.
28. Mold handover acceptance: it is necessary to cooperate with the mold engineer to check and accept according to the "mold Checklist" before packaging and moving.
29. Before moving the mold, the water to be transported should be tested, and the water pressure (above 100Pa) should be accepted. After the water is transported, the water should be blown clean with an air gun.
30. During the manufacturing process, the outer surface of die should be maintained to prevent rust and scratch. Before packing, the inner mold needs to be sprayed with white / or colorless antirust agent. All mold surfaces must be cleaned and then coated with butter.